This past month has been busy, so we have a packed newsletter for you!
- In celebration of our ten year anniversary, we have published part one of a new blog series about the changes we’ve seen over the years and what we need to think about going forward.
- We have a webinar coming up that we’re co-hosting with the Tamarack Institute in Canada.
- In November, we are running an interactive workshop designed for government officials, which focuses on Communities and Policy.
- We have some brand new Te Reo resources to share.
- Our latest community story features Mataura, in Southland. This inspirational little town has completely transformed itself in the last decade. It’s a great read.
- Finally, we’ve included a link to our revised principles, in case you missed them last time.
Check out the full newsletter here.