COMPLETE: Workshop – Activating Community-Led Change
Activating Community-Led Change
All our Community Building Blocks are free of charge for 2020.
EVENT COMPLETE – MORE DATES COMING SOON.
Designed to provide you with a solid introduction to Community-led Development and its tools available for your mahi.
Community-led development (CLD) aims to strengthen the vitality of local communities by activating and weaving the contributions of everyone connected to a place.
Success is enabled by being creative, engaging multiple voices and perspectives, inspiring hope and possibility, and through finding ways for individuals to take action.
What to expect:
In the Activating Community-led Change Community Building Blocks session you will:
• Hear local stories of how CLD makes a powerful difference
• Have the opportunity to share what’s going on in your place
• Learn about readiness and how asset mapping can help communities take action in ways that build on what is already there
• Work out some next steps to take
• Explore how else Inspiring Communities might support you
This 90-minute Community Building Block is facilitated by Anna Parker and hosted on Zoom.
You want to learn more but would prefer to focus on your specific project or challenge?
Inspiring Communities also offers in-depth, 1:1 coaching through our CLD Clinics and our Community Coaching services. Take a look at these training opportunities to receive advice for your specific project and to enable you to take your community-led practice to the next level.