Nelson ON HOLD DUE TO COVID-19
Nelson, May 26th, 2020
Collaborating in Community-Led Development Workshop
A community thrives when locals connect and collaborate to realise the potential of their place. Partnering enables us to unlock resources, create new ideas, leverage our strengths and creatively mobilise to tackle both complex challenges and opportunities. Working successfully with others requires focused attention on building respectful relationships, growing trust and sharing power. It’s an art form, not a science!
This workshop will help you:
•Expand your capacity to hold and maintain diverse relationships
• Strengthen your partnering approach
• Prioritise your time and relationship investment
• Apply tools to build trust and sustain stakeholder relationships
• Establish steps to map and tap into the strengths of your wider community
• Identify new allies, connections and strategies for ‘joining up’
This workshop is facilitated by Kindra Douglas.