Making Sense of Community-Led Change – Christchurch
Making sense of Community-led Change - Christchurch, August 2019. Co-hosted with Developmental Evaluation Institute and supported by Rata Foundation.
Community-led change is exciting, messy and unpredictable, which makes demonstrating progress and impact challenging.
Both Community-led Development (CLD) and Developmental Evaluation (DE) are recognised as key approaches for tackling complex community issues. This workshop brings you the best of both!
So, bring your ideas, projects and colleagues!
Facilitated by Kate McKegg and Denise Bijoux, this workshop will help you:
- Understand how DE and CLD principles and ways of working fit together
- Apply DE and CLD principles and values to your own community-based projects and contexts
- Understand why and how to use different kinds of evidence to understand and tell your story
- Use and apply some DE tools e.g. framing or reviewing your evaluation plan
- Understand what you can do yourselves and when specialist support might be required
To register, fill out our online form here.
View workshop T&Cs here.