Coaching – Mahi whakaako
Community coaching gives you the space to reflect on your CLD practice, understand what's working and figure out next steps
Are you after some support? Would you like some sessions with one of our coaches? If you have any specific questions and you’d like to talk to us directly, email us here.
Community-led development (CLD) is hard and often messy. There are no rule-books or recipes to follow. Community coaching gives you space to:
- reflect on and unpack your community-led practice
- understand what’s working and what’s not
- figure out why, and what you might do next.
It’s for anyone working in locally-led ways, whether on your own, as part of an agency, business or government. You set the agenda for what you’d like to work on over four, one-hour sessions during the year.
ABOUT COMMUNITY COACHING
Community-led development (CLD) is hard and often messy. There are no rule books or recipes to follow.
Community Coaching with an Inspiring Communities team member aims to give you the space to reflect on and unpack your community-led practice. It’s a support process to help you reflect on and understand what’s working and what’s
not and to figure out why and what you might do next.
We understand that each community-led context is different. You set the agenda for what you’d like to work on over 4, one hour sessions during the year, with the focus and pace determined by you.
We will match you with an experienced Inspiring Communities Community Coach who will:
• Help you apply and reflect on CLD principles in your work
• Support your focus on the CLD skills and practices you’d most like to work on
• Link you to helpful tools and resources to enhance your practice
• Offer ideas and tactics around the ‘tricky’ stuff
• Enable you to reflect on changes, impacts and learning in real-time