NZ’s inaugural conference about Family centred, Community-led development
A collaboration between Victory Village, Families Commission and Inspiring Communities
- Download the post-forum Report
- Click here to view the programme
- Read about the workshop Getting Started with Iwi and Hapu with Louisa Erickson of Whakatohea Maori Trust Board
- Read about the Research report: Paths to Victory
- Watch the video: Working together – The Victory Primary School Story
- Read about Victory Village: NZ’s Community of the Year 2010
Drawing on footage from the Forum we have developed a community resource about family-centred community-led development – At the Heart.
The Victory Village Forum 2011 Organising Team (from left): Charlie Moore (Families Commission) , Barbara MacLennan (Inspiring Communities), Kindra Douglas (Victory Village), Janet Matheson (Confer – Conferences and Events), Andy Jamison (Inspiring Communities), Pat Webster (Victory Village). Jul. 2011.