October 2019 Newsletter
Without further ado, we have our latest newsletter for you!
Here’s what’s covered this month:
- Our Inspiring Communities (IC) Network Survey closes 6 November. We appreciate that in our often time poor roles, finding a moment to reflect and feedback is quite an ask. We kindly ask for your collective wisdom so we can all support others in their CLD mahi.
- This latest community story comes from some wonderful local residents making a difference in Greymouth.
- Our Board Chair, Donna Provoost, who has been in the United States on a Harkness Fellowship, shares her thoughts on ‘Community Kindness’.
- Look out for Sam and Cissy who are out on the road as we speak, leading the 2019 Neighbours Day Roadshow.
- And finally, IC has been learning about what effective practice looks like and the kinds of skills and capabilities required to support community-led outcomes.
Read our full newsletter here