Small groups of 5-6 individuals who meet monthly online to explore and deepen their community-led practice. Facilitated by an experienced CLD Practitioner.
FREE CONNECT EXPRESS OFFERINGS TO END 2020
CONNECT participants have loved this year’s peer mentoring groups! So we are squeezing in a shorter, express version to support you to end the year 2020 more inspired than exhausted!
3 x FREE 90 min online sessions
CONNECT brings together small groups of 5-6 people who meet online to explore and deepen their CLD practice. Hosted by an Inspiring Communities facilitator and provide a great way to:
• reflect on what’s happening in communities across your region
• get feedback on new ideas you’re keen to try or around tough stuff you’re facing
• build your CLD support network
Register TODAY for one of these groups near you – it’s not too late to do so? Join in on November and December sessions as you can.
Aim for all three sessions, or as many as you can.
Tamaki Mākaurau / Auckland groups:
Rātā Region groups: (Nelson, Tasman, Marlborough, Canterbury)
Thanks to our funders for making it possible for these to be free: Rāta Foundation, Foundation North, Lottery Grants Board.
Learn, connect and share with others across Aotearoa working in locally-led ways.
Joining a CONNECT group can help deepen your knowledge and networks around a focused aspect of your CLD work – or more generally. When you join, you will have the opportunity to influence the meeting topics based on your own learning needs. To support you at this time potential topics of discussion might be:
- Activating and engaging communities in challenging times
- Facilitating meaningful connections and collaborations, including in virtual reality
- Effective practice for local and central government supporting communities
CONNECT enables small groups of people to come together online. They are intended to connect individuals, agencies and groups working in support of community development and locally-led initiatives and outcomes.
A Community of Practice is a real ako space for teachers and learners together
Anna Parker, Inspiring Communities.
Practical things you should know.
- Groups continue on the same timeframes e.g. first Monday of the month 1-3pm.
- Groups begin as demand requires, so if the next start time doesn’t work for you, please do still register your interest so we can keep in touch with a time that will.
- To join these online workshops you will need an internet connection and to have downloaded Zoom – free online video conferencing software. Read some helpful info about Zoom here.