December 2019 Newsletter
Without further ado, we have our latest newsletter for you!
Here’s what’s covered this month:
- A snapshot of 2019. In 2019 we’ve noticed use and reference to CLD both here and internationally more than ever before
- Co-Matters: Inspiring Communities is excited to host fellow Canadian community change colleagues Liz Weaver, Mark Cabaj and Jamie Gamble. Whether you are working to transform policy, accelerate systems change drive local partnerships or activate on the frontline, Co-Matters is the place to connect, share insights on what works and deepen our collective practice.
- A rundown of our 2020 workshops, starting up early next year. Inspiring Communities’ suite of one-day skills workshops are designed to strengthen your community-led practice and local connections.
- The Helen Clark Foundation Report. This report is further evidence of the value that community-led development approaches bring to transformative change – it’s all in the how
- And finally, our last story- Building Wellbeing the Manawa Way.
Read the latest newsletter here