CONNECT is an online Community of Practice for community activators. It’s our way of saying ‘let’s learn and share insights together, no matter your place’.
CONNECT enables small groups of people who share a passion for CLD to come together online across Aotearoa – in an intentionally-structured learning and reflection space tailored for sharing the questions, successes, challenges and opportunities we are all facing.
CONNECT offers online group learning so you can:
- Be inspired and energised by others working in CLD in New Zealand
- Bounce off one another’s ideas as you explore the challenges and opportunities of your CLD work
- Have a safe space to reflect on your practice and share your stories
- Build on the skills and knowledge shared at our workshops and continue your own personal pathway in CLD
A Community of Practice is a real ako space for teachers and learners together
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Not for profit organisations – $95+GST for four sessions.
Local and central government / businesses / funders – $255+GST for four sessions.
If, at this time, the cost of joining a CONNECT group is an issue for you, please contact us.
WHEN’S IT ALL HAPPENING?
Our next scheduled CONNECT groups:
- Thursday 9 April 10am – 12pm with Kim Chamberlain
- Tuesday 21 April 12 – 2pm with Margy-Jean Malcom
- Tuesday 19 May 9:15am – 11:15am with Anna Parker
We run CONNECT sessions regularly based on demand, and we work to find a time to suit all participants.
Please register your interest via the link below and we’ll look forward to connecting with you really soon.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 4 x 2-hour sessions
- 6-8 people involved at a time
- Bring your own CLD questions, curiosity, stories and challenges
- Intentionally structured learning and reflection space
- Grow skills, knowledge and insights with the power of a group’s wisdom
- Facilitated by an experienced CLD practitioner from the Inspiring Communities team
- Group members commit to participate in ways that create a safe and respectful space where you can trust you can talk about your real questions without being judged
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Groups continue on the same timeframes e.g. first Monday of the month 1-3pm.
- Groups begin as demand requires, so if the next start time doesn’t work for you, please do still register your interest so we can keep in touch with a time that will.
- To join these online workshops you will need an internet connection and to have downloaded Zoom – free online video conferencing software. Read some helpful info about Zoom here.