Welcome to CONNECT. It's our way of saying 'let's learn and share insights together, no matter your place'.
CONNECT offers online group learning so you can:
- Be inspired and energised by others working in CLD in New Zealand
- Bounce off one another’s ideas as you explore the challenges and opportunities of your CLD work
- Have a safe space to reflect on your practice and share your stories
- Build on the skills and knowledge shared at our workshops and continue your own personal pathway in CLD
A Community of Practice is a real ako space for teachers and learners together.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 4 x 2-hour sessions
- 6-8 people involved at a time
- Bring your own CLD questions, curiosity, stories and challenges
- Intentionally structured learning and reflection space
- Grow skills, knowledge and insights with the power of a group’s wisdom
- Facilitated by an experienced CLD practitioner from the Inspiring Communities team
- Group members commit to participate in ways that create a safe and respectful space where you can trust you can talk about your real questions without being judged
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Not for profit organisations – $95+GST for four sessions.
Local and central government / businesses / funders – $255+GST for four sessions.
WHEN’S IT ALL HAPPENING?
We run CONNECT sessions regularly based on demand, and we work to find a time to suit all participants.
Please register your interest via the link below and we’ll look forward to connecting with you really soon.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Groups continue on the same timeframes e.g. first Monday of the month 1-3pm.
- Groups begin as demand requires, so if the next start time doesn’t work for you, please do still register your interest so we can keep in touch with a time that will.
- To join these online workshops you will need an internet connection and to have downloaded Zoom – free online video conferencing software. Read some helpful info about Zoom here.